Do you want to have fresh and luminous skin this spring that will make every makeup stand perfect?
This steps will help you achieve your perfect skin:
1. Vitamin C – is a strong water-soluble antioxidant in human body which will give your face freshness and glow. Proper way to use it is in the form of masks and boosters. Humans, unlike other ani
mals, can not synthesize it independently but vitamin C plays an important role in the health of our skin.
In addition to being an antioxidant with the ability to neutralize toxins from external environment (solar radiation, pollution,..) it also stimulates synthesis collagen and elastin. These are connective tissue proteins and they represent one of basic skin components.
From the age of 25 process of synthesis naturally slows down, reducing elasticity and humidity of the skin.
With daily use of Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Vitamin C Booster you can achieve younger, fresher and healthier look.
For the best results apply it twice a day. In the morning before other skincare products and in the evening after removing makeup. Gently press into face and neck until it absorbs.
Tips and tricks – During the application of booster to the neck, movements should be from the base of neck to the chin and repeat it several times. Treat double chin with horizontal movements (left to right), which will provide firmness of skin and prevent excess in that area.
2. Skincare – By using the appropriate skincare products in your own home, you can have experience like in a spa. Don’t skip the application of day and night creams which suits your skin type.
Tips and tricks – How to determinante your skin type at home?
First remove any makeup. This will also help with removing dirt and oil from your face. Then gently massage your face with fingertips, ensuring that you’ve covered all areas with facial soap and water. After that, rinse your face with cool water (do not use hot water, because it can make your pores larger and create a fake image of oily skin).
Avoid over-washing your face, because this will dry out your skin, cause irritation or even lead to increased oil production.
Wait one hour, don’t apply any products – including moisturizer. Avoid touching your face as well. After one hour, dab your face with a tissue.
Look at the tissue to determine if the oil is rubbed off.
1. Oily skin (Oil and large pore)
If the oil is rubbed off
2. Combination skin (Oil on “T” zone, forehead, nose area and cheeks filing tight –
this area is called “T” zone, because bridge of your nose is the base of “T”, and part of your forehead above your eyebrows, forms top of the “T”)
3. Normal skin
If tissue is clean
4. Dry skin (Tight, scaling and itching skin)
In the range of Forever Flawless skincare products everybody can find perfect day and night cream for their own skin type. This products contains real diamond dusts that will make every application a luxurious experience. As we know it well “Diamonds are girl’s best friend”, make sure of it yourself.
3. Nutrition – You must have heard many times about the claim – what we put into our body is reflected on our skin and health.
The best way to make your skin look fresh and shining is to nurture it from inside using healthy foods.
If you include in your nutrition 60% fresh fruits and vegetables you will notice the big positive difference in short period of time.
4. Water – Considering that the human body was built around 60% of water, a lack of it can make you nervous, depressed and it would have negative impact on your skin that will become dehydrated and tired.
Start hydration from the inside using minimum 2 litres (half of gallon) of water per day.
When the water is missing, cell aging process is accelerating and metabolism of toxins slows down.
Tips and tricks – Instead of a morning coffee, start the day with green tea which contains natural antioxidants and slows down aging process.
Visit our website where you will find all the essential you need to achieve a Flawless skin!