The new year has arrived, the holiday euphoria is slowly subsiding and we are starting to think about plans for 2021. Have you already started to meet your set goals or are you waiting for some next Monday. Whichever group you belong to, we hope that this year will bring us all more health, happiness and joy. In addition to internal progress in emotional, spiritual and business terms, it is very important not to forget about our health and the largest organ of the human body-the skin.
For those who do not like winter, it seems that this season lasts much longer than the calendar shows. Winter knows how to take a little from autumn, then a little from spring, and so it draws people into the “winter dream”, so they easily ignore many good habits they had. They are caught by laziness and apathy, so they move much less, neglect their appearance, become sluggish and find it difficult to take everything necessary to maintain vitality and beauty.
This is a completely normal occurrence, we all sometimes need a little break from constant reminders in our heads of how and what we need to do. However, now is the time to dedicate ourselves again and if we have some of the bad habits we correct. If you have noticed that you have had skin problems lately: the appearance of acne, increased sebum secretion, it is very likely that it was influenced by the unhealthy food you consumed.
What’s on your plate is the best indicator of how much you care about your skin. Refined carbohydrates are the worst food for the skin. In addition to being toxic to the body and causing various digestive problems, refined carbohydrates also have poor nutritional value. They only feed on bad bacteria in the intestines, which can lead to excessive digestion of candida. A non balanced amount of bad and good bacteria in the body causes acne, but also the production ofa larger amount of oil in the body that closes the pores.With an adequate diet (using appropriate and properly prepared foods) you will enter the nutrients that affect the prevention and remediation of skin changes:
1. Cereals-eat cooked (as a dessert) with a little sugar and nuts or in combination with green leafy vegetables (as a salad) or legumes (as a stew)-will give you plenty of B complex vitamins and vitamin E.
2. Green leafy vegetables:contain vitamins, minerals (especially iron and calcium) and have high antioxidant properties (nourish the skin and protect it from premature aging). Of course, do not avoid other types of vegetables
3. Fresh fruits such as grapes, melons, pears, plums and stewed apples before breakfast are great for the skin (the presence of vitamins A and C tells you that).
4. Do not consider eggs, chocolate, butter and salt as your “enemies” but consume them, but in moderation- they contain carbohydrates that are extremely important for the health of your skin.
5. Water required (1-2 liters / day)- is valuable for proper kidney function, and provides the skin with the necessary moisture. Insufficient amounts of fluid in your body will first affect your skin and mucous membranes, which will become dry and cracked.
6. Green tea- you can replace your favorite coffee with this extremely valuable beverage- it contains vitamins, minerals, caffeine, which prevent inflammation, protect the skin from UVB radiation. Skin care is actually an internal job, because its appearance is a direct reflection of the health of internal organs, but we must not forget about adequate skincare products.Consumption of adequate food and proper care for your skin type are the best duo for perfect skin.
Forever Flawless Hydration Boost AM:PM set consists of our 2 best-sellingMoisturizers:Diamond Infused Hydra AM Moisture Complex Day Cream and PM Night Cream Complex.Combined, these two Diamond Infused Moisturizers will keep your skin optimally hydrated, supple, and nourished. We recommend applying the Hydra AM Day Cream every day and thePM Night Cream every night before bed time. Both items are suitable for all skin types.Something is always forgotten, and when it comes to winter skin care, it is the feet. In winter, the feet are not as much in focus as during the summer months, so many neglect them, even though they need a little care and love. Winter boots, and then thick socks and sweating, do not suit the feet at all. That is why it is important to pay attention to your feet and not let them be neglected, because they hold you and carry you all day long.
After a warm bath, apply a thicker layer of FOREVER FLAWLESS MULTI-PURPOSE LOTION on your feet. This lotion is a balanced formulation of essential oils, plant extracts, skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Enriched with natural diamond powder, it will keep your skin hydrated, nourished, and rejuvenated. Quickly penetrates the skin to make it feel soft, smooth, and supple. For all skin types and daily use.